YMCA Sutton Coldfield offers low support, affordable and quality accommodation for young people aged 18-30 below local market rent prices. Our aim is to help young people build their independence, self-esteem and self-sufficiency by providing accommodation, activities and support to promote positive emotional wellbeing.
I was in a really bad place when I first came to the YMCA. I’m so grateful for all the support that the staff have offered me. It’s a great place to stay and the YMCA have really helped me get back on my feet.
We offer services to equip young people with the skills and support they need to move on into fully independent living. Services include:
- Accommodation for up to 2 years
- Benefits advice
- Employment options
- Information on apprenticeships e.g. The Prince’s Trust
- Independent living skills
- Money management
- Opportunity to take part in wellbeing projects such as our Fruit-full Communities Gardening Project
- Social events and outings
If you are aged 18 – 30 and you need somewhere to stay, get in touch today.